Why choose organic foods for your baby?
Organic baby foods are grown and being processed without using a synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Feeding our babies an organic foods may prevent and limit your child’s early exposure to such substances. Conventional growers utilize pesticides just to protect the crops from mold, diseases and hundreds of insect species.
Most parents always look to what’s best for their child. Many are still wondering if they have to use organic foods for their baby or not. Even if this homemade baby foods goes viral and popular over the recent years, many are still questioning on what could be the difference between this organic foods and with this conventional or commercialized foods. They questions about how important is the organic foods for their baby’s health as a whole. The only answer to this question is – YES! Below are some of the best arguments in choosing organic baby food:
1. It will reduce the chances of pesticide exposure. Pesticides are so poisonous which are being used by farmers to spray on crops just to kill pests that will harm the fruits and vegetables of the farmers. When we eat conventional food, we somehow expose ourselves to any danger of our health. So how much more for the child? We cannot allow this!
2. It will decreases the chances to expose our body from Antibiotics and specified hormones.
Consuming a non-organic dairy products and meats may give you the potentiality of exposing yourself to any type of antibiotics and important hormones. This is a major issue and is very common to happen. When an animal are being raised for the purpose of food, then their living would not be an ideal living condition.
3. It will reduced from an exposure to any ingredients that are Genetically Modified.
When you see a certain food that is labeled with “organic” it means that it does not have ingredients that are genetically modified. Through buying organic foods, it would mean that you are now minimizing any exposure towards foods that are genetically modified and that your health risks can be avoided by consuming it.get more information from http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2017/02/organic-baby-food-pouches-recalled-for-botulism-risk/#.WJ0itTitGLg
4. Greater nutritional value. For how many years passed, critics of this best organic baby foods had claimed that there was any proof that organic food has any nutritional edge over conventional produce. They consistently said that, in every case study claiming an increase of the nutritional value of this organic foods, there are still another one that may prove that this standard foods are also in par.
5. Environmental impacts. If you were not still convinced, you may consider organic foods to be better towards our environment since there are millions of tons of chemical herbicides, fertilizers, and pesticides could be diverted from soil, water and air. We can’t forget what we are doing towards our environment. When we harm and damage the environment by using harmful method of farming practices, days will come that we will face and pay the price by our own health.
Why I should care? Because you will reap goodness when you care!…